This is the PERFECT weather. Yes, even better than Coronado, Ryan! It's cool in the AM and warms up nicely during the day...not to the stifling point we will see later in the summer. I can sit on my deck and listen to the birds sing and some distant children scream. Ahhh...the beautiful sounds of spring! Truly, it is delightful to do any work I can outside.
Of course, need I add that this is perfect crossfit weather? You say what, Ryan? Any weather is perfect crossfit weather? Why, may I ask, are fans stationed in the garage ready to use later in the season? I beg to differ. Crossfit is more fun in beautiful weather. I love to workout in the cool AM.
I had an extra special day Thursday because Julia, with adorable Claire in tow, and Sarah came over in the morning and joined Julia and me for an early workout. It was so much fun to have such great company to join me in torture! We did deadlifts, sit ups and box jumps and it felt so much easier than that filthy 50 workout we did the day before in varying degrees of success!
Here are the workout girls. We have been faithful and we're all hooked on Crossfit. Thanks Ryan for introducing us to it and providing great equipment and excellent instruction.
.JPG)
Here are the workout girls. We have been faithful and we're all hooked on Crossfit. Thanks Ryan for introducing us to it and providing great equipment and excellent instruction.
See how happy we are....we finished well!
Gotta love my early morning quirky hair!
Promises of God in Philippians
- He who began a good work in us will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus (1:6).
- For those who know him, to live is Christ and to die is gain (1:21).
- God works in us to will and to act according to his good purpose (2:13).
Let God's work in you shine for others to see. Live wholeheartedly and glorify Him in all you do!
Love you all so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment