James 1:12
Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.
I saw this verse today and thought, hmmmm, trials such as travel to another planet AND dealing with a back abscess and all its loveliness AND leaving the most fabulous place on earth AND missing friends and "friends" and fam AND other various trials.... ; ) As each of us deals with our own trials let us persevere by His strength!
Ryan moved out and Granny moved in. I won't list her trials for you but let's just say it's a list on steroids! She is in the guest room and is very weak. I am quite hopeful my home cooking and Julia's and my tlc will bring her some comfort and improvement in her health. She perks up nicely when Julia plays the piano. Do you think I can get her to play several hours a day with that one?
Shaun, Courie and Odull came to work out today. They miss Ryan. I miss Ryan. We all miss Ryan.
The first basketball tournament game was great. Cole led his team to a resounding victory with many 3's swished in by the best.... our very own Cole Matthew Nickell! Tonight is the 2nd game. Go team go! Score a goal, unit, basket!
Love, love, love to all my precious people.
No comments:
Post a Comment