.jpg)
The season always closes too quickly! These good looking guys WON their game and move on the the Championship Game against Millbrook 1 Thursday night at 9 PM. Coach gave me the directive to let Ryan know that he needs him to work his magic and guard Cameron. Be there at 8:45 PM. I said, "Yes sir; I'd like nothing better!" So....the ball's in your court....hahaha. Did Ryan get the pun disease from me or I from him? Ryan takes it to a much higher level than I can ever hope to achieve!
Verses for today from Julia's and my reading this early, dark but not quiet AM. There was a certain Granny snoring in a nearby room!
1 Peter 4:12 Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal among you, which comes upon you for your testing, as though some strange thing were happening to you;
1 Peter 4:19 Therefore, those also who suffer according to the will of God shall entrust their souls to a faithful Creator in doing what is right.
He Is Faithful! Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment