Since I last wrote.....
Julia washed your truck and it no longer has that lovely golden hue. So much for team spirit.....Go Navy!
Those plants along the driveway are finally growing thanks to Mr. Green Thumb.
Quite a getup for hard work under the house.
Mother's Day was a day that can only be described with an abundance of adjectives! I held my beautiful granddaughter for part of a worshipful church service, handsome men and a beautiful young lady served a yummy meal for a table full of excellent company and I received two calls from more handsome men, one of whom resides on the opposite side of the world. Whew! I vote for a repeat of that day.
Cole enjoying the celebrating....tremendously!
Thankfully there is no embarrassing picture to record this moment but.....Victory! Finally, I can do hang power cleans and successfully lift my arms to comb my hair and brush my teeth the next day! This has made my people very happy. You know, about the teeth, and I'm happy about the hang power cleans. Everybody's a winner!
We did have another two guests at our premier workout facility. One declined our photo shoot due to wardrobe issues but the other guest was more than happy to show her enthusiasm for a tough workout... Please say hello to our youngest new client, Petra!
One last priceless picture. Claire was wanting her Mamma and that was that. Betcha never thought a look like that could be the cutest thing ever, ever, ever, ever!
Enough for now. Have a great week. And remember...God will provide all you need if you but trust Him!
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life. He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son. Revelation: 21:6-7
The Lord is able to keep us from falling and to present us before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy. Jude 24
No comments:
Post a Comment